Monday, May 17, 2010

The Wrap-Up

Well here is the deal....

    My intentions were to update this throughout the year so that we could all follow the fun we were having, and then the Maeser residents could have something to look back on and reference to tell their friends and family how sick this place was and how much fun we had..... Well I got a little busy this year, and i kinda just forgot about it. So what im gonna do is do a wrap of each apartment and tell stories and use pictures if I have them to show a little about each apt. If any maeser guys have any ideas for me to add, or want to write something about their apts... please type it out on facebook and send it to me, or type in in word and email it to me at kevin.schwieger@gmail.com. Then ill add it. Even pictures would be great!!!! Let the madness begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment