Monday, May 17, 2010

Maeser 7B

       What can I say about guys like Clark and Logan....

Clark is a bee loving nincompoop. haha, just kidding. but he is bee lover. I am a bee hater. Therefore, even though we had much respect for each other, this was the subject of much ire between us two. I often find myself in a situation where there is a bee and i have to decided whether I should let it live or if i should stomp it to oblivion.... Then... I think of Clark, and then I smash it to DEATH!! Much to his chagrin, people are the dominate species, and therefore much better than bees. SO TAKE THAT CLARK. But to be serious, my favorite memory of Clark is when i was having a really tough week, one of the toughest of the year... We currently had the windows painted for a contest and they were fully covered with it. I had to have them cleaned by a certain day and that day was getting closer, and i had no time. I didnt know what to do. As i was trying to figure out what to do, Clark knocked on the door and told me that he and his FHE family wanted to do service and they decided to clean the windows for me! A few hours later i went out to clean windows and a calmed heart. That was a great example of Clark following the spirit and helping a friend out.


Logan Logan Logan Beal....

At first, I didnt know what to think about Logan. He was a quiet guy, he was always around but i didnt know much about him. He was the silent rogue of Maeser hall as far as i was concerned. During the year i heard stories about him showing up at sleepovers and different events around the hall.... But yet i didnt see it. From the depths of 7B Logan ruled from the underworld. One thing I always did notice was Logan's affinity for the Bow tie. He was the Bow tie master and he rocked it well.

This brings me to my favorite memory of Logan of all time.... Towards the end of the year I finally got the courage up to wear one. Logan found one that would fit my huge neck. Mine and his are quite different sizes. Well as he was fixing it up for me, he looks me in the eye and says in a very serious tone

"Kevin, bow ties are like women....They are beautiful but they are high maintenance."

You may not be able to appreciate the humor or sheer amazingness of this statement...but all those who know Logan knows that this is not only classic Logan, but is just the epitome of his coolness.

I loved having Clark and Logan around, and they were a great part to our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment